The French-German voluntary service allows all those who wish to commit themselves for a period of 12 months in a structure at Berlin or Hamburg (For the French) or at Marseille (For the Germans).
- The youth between 18 to 25 years old.
- Not to have achieved a voluntary civil service
- To have some basic linguistic knowledge to manage in Germany
The strong points
- A recognized and valued citizen commitment
- A chance to live new experiences
- The possibility to make oneself useful
- The opportunity to follow a training session of 21 days organized by the French-German Youth Office
Go to our blog