The International civil service allows all those who wish to commit themselves for a period of 6 to 12 months in a mission destined for the service of the collectivity. We propose throughout the year missions in different countries (Egypt, Palestine, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Macedonia, …) !
- To not have already achieved a voluntary civil service.
- To be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- To have some basic linguistic knowledge in order to manage in the host country
- To reside in the PACA region or to have a document proving a regional anchorage (Degree obtained in the PACA region, school certificate…)
The strong points
- A recognized and valued citizen commitment.
- A chance to live new experiences.
- The possibility to make oneself useful and to change society.
- The opportunity to follow two training sessions (a first aid training, and a civil and citizen training)
Go to our blog